Oh yes... I am on fire! For those who are not familiar with the Blue Flame Warrior Woman, this is a visualization I use. It is used when I am focused and on fire with determination to take myself to the next level. I seriously, need to create an image of what I envision in my mind.
So if you just heard a scream, yes, that was from me. I just finished scheduling the rest of June's motivational challenge, Embrace the Journey. That means the rest of this weekend I will be focusing on putting my books back up on Amazon. I will also, for the first time, offer them on Barnes and Noble. This will give my readers a choice on where they want to purchase my books. July I will be releasing my first children's book in the Carillu series.
By the end of July, you'll have books from four different series.
- The Art of Defining Me – My memoir of being born and raised in a cult, leaving, and learning to live in a world I was raised to fear as evil.
- The Ember Within – Thirty-Day Motivational Challenges.
- Journey of the Heart – Poetry about the sunrise and sunset of love.
- Carillu – Children series with adorable character to help teach children life skills.
With these series having a good foundation, I'll be adding two more series of books.
- Level Up – A book series for companies from startup to enterprise, on how to take your team to the next level.
- Sphere 369 – I'm tackling fiction writing by facing my fears. It may be a flop or a success... time will tell. But, I refuse to let my fears be in charge.
I'll be pushing my writing skills, exploring different voice and tone. Looking at different writing styles and platforms. E-learning is one of these I'm explore for the Tutorial and Training Series. Success or fail... I'll be on an incredible learning adventure which puts those lovely blue flames flowing strongly through my veins. The Ember Within, is glowing bright with brilliant blue flames dancing.
Shall we begin?