When life become chaotic there is a time to take special care of oneself, and a time to sit ourselves down and ask ourselves the tough questions. Are we a solution or the source of the chaos? What can we do today, to help us overcome what we are facing?
There are moments in our life, when life experiences are beyond our ability to control. This is when our choice comes down to how we determine to emotionally react with the situation.
- Is our thoughts and emotions creating more drama and conflict in our lives?
- Are we the source which is causing us to emotionally feel we are spiraling out of control?
- What can I do today, to improve my mindset about the future of tomorrow?
There may be times when emotions arise, in which we don't know the source. You can call sixth sense, intuition, or vision. This is when there is a nagging feeling that something it right, but we don't have any facts to show our feelings are correct. When this occurs, tough questions have to be asked.
- Is worrying over an unknown, productive?
- Will it help find a solution to the unknown problem?
- What is the best use of my focus, at this moment?
Today let us take time to reflect on where we are placing our focus and how it impact our emotions. Let us find solutions on how to overcome the days when we need to sit ourselves down and ask ourselves the tough questions.
If you like this preview of Hidden Treasures, check out other books in The Ember Within Series https://author.to/TheEmberWithinSeries